e l e v e n

Y/n's pov

We just finished our final exams.
Byee high school, I'll be going to university soon. I hate high school.. I don't know why some people get emotional..

I'm kind of sad because I don't know till now that we'll be going to the same university or not..

So now Andy, Jimin, are very good friends of mine.. And Jungkook is the love of my life.. We all are lazy and free all the time, because we are just waiting for our universities to send us the confirmation notice of admission..

Andy stopped talking to Selina from the second she knew how she really is.. And Selina became a player and hang outs with random boys and her friends who definitely are bad influences.. But I don't care.. We are happy how we are and she's happy to be the way she's now so it's okay..

I've applied to almost all the universities I wanted to go.. Actually we all have applied to the same universities
So what I do everyday now, is wake up, and wish that we could be able to attend the same university!

Jungkook's pov

I got the admission letter from Seoul National University this morning..
I am so happy about that..
But I don't know about my friends and girlfriend.

I made a group chat and texted everyone to meet up..

Crazy

Me: Let's eat lunch together tomorrow..

Jimin: Okay then.

Andy: Yuhuuuu

Y/n 🥺❤: Alright..

___________________________________________

In the restaurant :

"Did you got any letter from any universities?" I said..

"I- uhm yeah, and I was about to ask the same thing just now" Y/n said..

"Yess" Jimin said.

"Hmm" Andy said..

"Seoul National University" Jimin said happily.

"Woah, same bro" Y/n said to Jimin.

"Hanyang University" Andy said with a dull face..

"It's okay, don't be sad because we are not in the same university, it's not that far from Seoul National University... I can go and meet you often" Jimin said to Andy with a bright smile...

"Really, then it's fine" Andy said..

"Aww you both look so cute together" Y/n smiled at them.

"But we both look the best together" I said..

"Huh. Yes that's kind of true.. Ikr.
But you didn't say the name of your university.. Say it" Y/n said.

"Seoul National University" I said jumping in happiness..

"Is it some kind of fate? Aish I am jealous now" Andy said to us.

"It's okay, just that, you have to keep one thing in mind, forget us you get killed be me, okay?" Y/n said to Andy.. And Andy nodded.