Chapter Thirty Four

I waited in the room having nothing to do but stare at the roof. I feel like midoriya kidnapped me again but got the league to do it and I don't know how I feel about that. Am I happy, Am I sad, Am I angry, Or am I all? I have no idea.

The creaking of the door brought my attention to it. I was half-open was a shadow figure of a high school girl with two buns. Toga. I wonder what she is doing. We both just look at each other. She had a crazy look in her eyes and the smile of the joker.

I decided I was going to smile at her which made her eyes shine up and she gives an even wider grin.

She then bounced into the room and onto the bed nearly on top of me.

"hey~ my names toga it's nice to meet you officially!" she exciting beamed.

"my name is y/n" I half-smiled a reply back to her.

"that such a pretty name! We are going to be best friends! Oh right, I came in here to bring you to midoriya! come on now!" she grinned while skipping away. I quickly followed close behind making sure not to get lost on the way there.

I walked on down the hall she lead me to. It was dim lit and cold with doors lining across the walls. she stopped and opened one looking behind to make sure I was following before walking into the room.

She switched on the light and the once dark room became bright. It was a small room with a desk and four chairs, a sofa and a small drinks machine in the corner.

"here we are!~ we will just have to wait because apparently they arnt here yet. Well that's disappointing waiting is so boring!" she then flopped onto the sofa and layed on her back. I sat down on a chair on the other side of the coffee table.

She looked over at me and did one of her famous smiles.

" heyy!~ I have an idea on how to pass the time!" she then sat up and pulled something out of her sleeve. It was shinning but I couldn't see it properly. She then walked over to me and leaded down to my level. "I could try some of your blood! Won't that be funnnn!" I looked at her surprised.

"whatever... I don't care"

"yayyyy!~" she then grabbed my hand and turned it over so it was parm side up. She dug the knife into my skin as I tryed not to hiss in pain. She got a bit of blood on her knife and looked at it.

"you have such a pretty colour! It's like a Ruby! Oh hey wait it's got other colours too! Blue, green and a weird brown colour. That's so cool! Can I have some more!" I looked over at her and she was holding a jar.

I looked down at my hand and it was still bleeding so I held it out.

" just don't cut me again. But you can have whatever comes out." I held my hand over the jar and squeezed it shut. The bleed dripped down my hand and slowly into the jar.

"oh wow! Thanks n/n!" she excitedly bounced around with the jar in her hands containing the blood. It looks so weird seeing my blood in a jar.

"just get this over and done with," a voice was hear with the creaking of the door. It was izuku and tomua.

Izuku smiled at me as he walked over and took a seat beside me. He looked me over and rage filled his eyes.

"toga! I told you not to touch her!" he shouted out as he stood up green sparks flowing around his body and he glared daggers at her.

"hey! It's ok I let her!" I say standing up infront of him calming him down.

The rage in his eyes settled and the sparks stopped but he still glared daggers.

This is going to be a long day.