Part 46

Taehyung started planting wet kisses on leeara's neck . she felt tickling sensation " don't do that "  Taehyung smirked and sneaked his one hand inside her shirt . leeara opened her eyes wide feeling his hands on her bare stomach 

she turned her head towards him and furrowed her brows and asked " what you're doing "  Taehyung tucked her hair back of her ear and said " playing with you " his other hand was exploring inside her shirt . 

leeara grabbed his hand and said " no  you can't do it "  he removed his hand from her shirt and caressed her cheeks and said " i have full right to do it " he pressed his lips against her lips and started kissing her . 

he stopped kissing her and asked " I have this right don't I" leeara smiled and said " you have full right on me " this time she pressed her lips against his . 

they both started kissing passionately , they totally forgot about their game and surrounding . they are lost in the kiss and they broke the kiss while breathing heavily , attached their foreheads . 

Taehyung turned leeara towards him . she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torso . Taehyung carried her to the bedroom while kissing her and closed the door of his bedroom with his leg making a thud sound 

// you know very well what happened in the bedroom // 

----------------------------------------------

next morning 

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw leeara peacefully sleeping in his embrace . he kissed her forehead and went to take shower . 

when leeara opened woke she realized it was almost 11 . she got fresh up and went downstairs  she found yuna sitting on the couch in the main hall waiting for her 

yuna smiled at her and asked " did i disturbed you " leeara nodded her head as no and sat before yuna 

" I came here to invite you to my marriage " yuna said . leeara asked " you are getting married ........... to whom "

yuna smiled and said " this time I'm thinking of marring someone who loves not someone whom i love ................ and i hope one day I'll love him too " 

------------------------------------------ 

two week passed 

Taehyung was in the office working on some reviews when he received a call from leeara . 

" hello " Taehyung said with a smile 

" Taehyungaa ~ do you .. know where .. I'm (*hiccup*)" leeara asked in a sweet tone 

Taehyung chuckled and asked " are you drunk "

" mmmmmmmmmmmm " leeara hummed 

" where are you , i'll come to pick you " Taehyung said 

leeara made a sad pout and said " i don't ( * hiccup *) know "  

Taehyung licked his lips and asked " are you with JK " 

leeara said " no I'm alone "   Taehyung sighed and asked " why did you went alone ............ fine just wait there , don't go anywhere " 

Taehyung called hobi and asked him to trace the location of leeara . hobi did as he said and gave the information to Taehyung . 

as soon as he got to know where is she , he went their and found leeara sitting alone on the couch like a lost puppy . 

Taehyung chuckled and went to her and knelt before her and asked " did i came late "  leeara smiled and nodded her head as no . 

Taehyung opened his arms and said " lets go home " 

leeara hopped on him and buried her face in his neck crook " she felt a sleep like that . he don't want to disturb her so he called felix to drive the car . 

when they reach home . he tried to wake leeara . he placed her on the dining table and lightly tapped her cheeks to wake her up . 

she opened her eyes little and said " omg , its morning " Taehyung smiled and asked " what " 

she pointed her finger towards the big chandelier and said " look the sun is up , its morning " 

Taehyung nodded his head and asked mihi to bring the hangover medicine . she brought and Taehyung said " drink this " 

leeara nodded her head and said " i didn't brush my teeth yet , how can i have it "  

Taeyung cupped her face and said " its ok you can have it "

leeara said " chee chee Taehyung no , we can't "  Taehyung sighed and said " ok fine lets go to washroom to brush your teeth " 

he carried her to  the washroom and placed her on the counter . he took her brush and put tooth past on it and said " open you mouth " she opened her mouth while saying " aaaaaa " 

he brushed her teeth and said " spit it .......................... now take this water in your mouth and gargle  .........now spit out " 

he then washed her face and cleaned with towel . he gave hangover medicine to her .  she said " i don't drink coffee "

 Taehyung said " its not coffee , its juice "  leeara sniffed it and said " it smells sour "  

Taehyung said with a cute pout on his face " i made it "  leeara smiled while showing her teeth " no ! it smells sweet " she drank the hangover medicine and went back to sleep . 

in the morning when she woke up she was feeling dizzy . she went down and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch and doing his work in laptop . " how are you feeling now " Taehyung asked 

leeara nodded her head but before she could say anything she fell on the ground . 

Taehyung hurriedly took her to hospital . their was one lady doctor . she looked at leeara and asked " she is leeara right " Taehyung said " yess " with worried expressions 

she asked " what happened to her "  Taehyung licked her lips and said " she fell in the morning .....don't know what happened 

that doctor's expressions changed , she quickly took out her phone and called doctor jin 

" hello jin  your patient leeara is admitted in the hospital .......... one that received cancer treatment for 5 years " 

Taehyung's heart sank when he heard her words . his body became cold and his hands started to shake in fear . " CANCER  ??" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

// PLEASE VOTE FOR LEEARA 🥹🥹